The Lahore Post (sometimes abbreviated as DLP) is Pakistani newspaper, based in Lahore City with worldwide influence and readership through digital version. Founded in 1996, It is the one of the oldest newspaper of Pakistan in continuous publication since its foundation from 1996, the paper is printed and published from Lahore, Islamabad/Rawalpindi and Karachi simultaneously.
The Lahore Post’s Group Chief Executive & Editor-in-Chief is Chaudhary M. Siddique and published by Shakeela Siddique. The newspaper is owned by The Lahore Post Publications Pvt. Ltd.
Vision, Mission and Values
To be identified as the world’s leading and most trusted media network, reaching people no matter who or where they are.
To deliver captivating content to the world which informs, inspires and entertains through:
- Engaging talented, creative and spirited people
- Reaching deeper, broader and closer with our content, platforms and interactions
- Rebalancing global media by respecting the diversity and humanity of the world
- Giving a voice to the voiceless
- Achieving outstanding results efficiently
Integrity and respect guide our conduct internally and externally
- We are with the people – we tell real stories
- We encourage a pioneering spirit
- We strive for excellence in everything we do
- We maintain credibility through impartial, accurate and comprehensive representation of the story